Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thousands of Books Are Just a Click Away



The library can be a good alternative to buying books. Some local libraries are stocked with all the books you want to read, but some aren’t. Most libraries today also have other media – Movies, music and audio books.

I read a lot, especially on the Internet, so I give my eyes a break whenever I can. I really enjoy listening to books. Now, I’ve found an alternative to buying audio books.

NetLibrary is an online library with over 27,000 books and audio books. If your local library is a NetLibrary member, you can create a free account.

Search the NetLibrary database to find a local library.

Register online for a free account.

Call your local library to complete the application (if necessary).

Login to NetLibrary and you’ll have access to more than 27,000 books and audio books for your reading and listening pleasure.

For more information, read all the NetLibrary instructions.

No comments: